Do you want to join a fast paced business where colleagues are focused on providing exceptional customer care? You will have a passion for making a difference and understand the difference high quality health care advice and medication can make to patients. If this sounds like you, please apply.
My client is a household name with a reputation for providing an exceptional customer journey. You will be leading the health care team with a passion for making every patient interaction count.
As the Pharmacy Manager within the Cornwall area you will:-
Lead a team of 5-20 colleagues inspiring and developing your team
- Will drive promotions, including health checks and branded products
- Follow procedures, ensuing clinical governance
- Ensure accurate payment claims
- Make sure that the customer is at the heart of all activities in the pharmacy
Ideal Pharmacy Manager will:-
Have a passion about providing high quality health care advice to all customers
- Possess a Pharmacy degree
- Be a member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Be MUR certified, additional pharmacy services training would be beneficial
The Pharmacy Manager role with the Cornwall area attracts a salary up to £55,000, working hours - 42 hours per week.
Alongside the financial remuneration you will also receive a generous benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is committed to making a difference. If you would like to find out more, then please apply or contact me directly.
- Pharmacy Degree
- MUR Certified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job