City of London
Job type: Permanent, Part-time
We are a growing Medical /Beauty Clinic based in the City of London. We are now offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our team as a Pharmacy Dispenser on a part-time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for either a qualified Dispenser NVQ2 or an experienced pharmacy counter assistant NVQ1, with some dispensary experience who would like to train as an NVQ2. Hours are flexible.
Your main duties will include:
- Maintain an accurate, efficient and professional dispensing experience for all of our customers.
- Stock management.
- Support the team in achieving excellence in our customer experience and meeting all legal requirements.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 1 counter assistant.
- An excellent understanding of providing an enhanced customer experience.
- A high standard of English and communication skills.
- A good level of maths.
- Able to comply fully and understand the importance of customer confidentiality.
- Good organisational skills, excellent time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines and multi-task.
- Able to build relationships with key partners.
- A willingness to learn and apply new skills.
Desirable skills and requirements:
- Ideally you will have one year or more experience in a pharmacy environment.
Please send us your CV, including a covering letter, explaining how you meet the requirements of the job.
Job Type: Part-time
Required experience: 1 year Pharmacy
Salary: dependent upon experience
- Customer Experience
- Organisational Skills