Pharmacy Dispenser - Non Patient Facing
Salary: up to £18,953 Plus Bonus (£2688)
Hours: Monday to Friday
8am - 4pm
10am - 6pm
10.30am - 6.30pm
4pm - Midnight (Only 1 in 7 weeks)
Job Type: Permanent
Working under the supervision of the Dispensing Pharmacist Manager, perform the duties associated with the dispensing of compounded and non-compounded products.
- To undertake dispensing duties, under the supervision of the Pharmacy Services Team Leader, for the supply of medicinal products to homecare patients.
- To liaise with the other Apprentice Dispensers, Dispensers, Accuracy checking technicians and Pharmacists to ensure efficient use of resources across the different dispensing sections.
- To work closely with patient services and prescription management to ensure that patient's requirements regarding the supply of their medication are met.
- Accurate and methodical - good eye for detail
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience within a Pharmacy/Healthcare environment
- NVQ level 2 Dispenser
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'