We are looking for a person to join a team as a pharmacy dispatch operative working for a busy team in Harlow.
The company work in close partnership with the NHS and pharmaceutical companies to provide a huge range of care services to more than 80,000 patients in the comfort of their own home, at work or in their community, UK wide.
The purpose of the role is to pack orders of medication in a safe and efficient way.
- Pack orders of medication and/or ancillary items
- Transfer packed orders into chilled/ambient storage
- Maintain organisation of chilled/ambient storage areas
- Assist is sortation and organisation of goods ready for distribution
- Replenish delivery boxes and ice packs as necessary for same day deliveries
- Replenish sundries as required for Dispensary Staff
- Awareness of GDP processes and procedures
- Housekeeping and Cleaning is maintained
- Assist Picking & Packing Medication & Ancillary items accurately & efficiently
- Disposal of waste products
- Occasional Dispensing admin duties
- Attend Dispensary daily team huddle and contribute positively with new ideas
- Carry out the decommissioning/recommissioning process for FMD when required
- Other duties as required by dispensing manager / supervisor such as: replenishing supplies
- Transferring medication trays between cold stores efficiently
- Previous warehouse experience
- Physically capable (ability to lift heavy boxes, transfer medication trays between cold stores, stand on their feet for the majority of the day)
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Clear communication skills
The hours of work would be on a rotating shift pattern 07.30 - 15.30 & 12.00 - 20.00 Monday to Friday.
To hear more please contact Roxanne @ The Dove today
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'