An exciting position has become available for an enthusiastic individual ready to become part of a growing team in West London. Express Pharmacy is a private online pharmacy, dispensing private prescriptions to patients nationwide, and internationally! We're looking for a candidate who is ready to learn new skills, learn how to work professionally in a private healthcare setting, and provide the best customer service to our patients.
No experience is required, and would be happy to have an apprentice who is looking for progression within the company. This is a full-time role, where all training will be provided.
- To provide an outstanding service to our patients, working quickly, efficiently and with minimal error.
- Dispense and package medication ready for delivery to patients, within a timely manner.
- Respond to emails and answer telephone queries from patients.
- Printing off all dispensary labels and address labels for medication shipment.
- Management of stock control, and checking off invoices for deliveries.
- Unloading deliveries and stocking the shelves on a daily basis.
- Maintenance of dispensary, ensuring it is kept tidy at all times.
- Collaborating with GPs and healthcare professionals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receiving private prescriptions and fulfilling all orders efficiently; under a strict deadline.
An enthusiastic and hard working attitude is key, no experience required - full training will be provided. An interest in pharmacy and progression within the company is something that we're looking for!
N.B Please include a cover letter, outlining why we should choose you as our perfect candidate. Applications without a cover letter, will not be accepted.
- Customer Service
- Health Care
- Private Healthcare
- Online Retail