This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Market leading branded pharmaceutical organisation
- Chance to enter the healthcare sector
- Product with genuine patient benefits
MARKET LEADER: Well established and with an excellent reputation in their field, this continually growing organisation provide a premium range of branded health products to independent pharmacies. An exciting new team build for a first-in-class product means that a rare chance currently exists to join their field sales team within Scotland. Initially a 12 month contract but there are usually possible future prospects within the organisation for high achievers.
THE ROLE: As Pharmacy Account Manager the successful candidate will be maintaining and developing healthy relationships with a large portfolio of independent pharmacies, typically liaising with pharmacists, managers / owners and counter assistants - detailing product and educating the customers as to raising awareness, objection handling etc. Preference is for someone who has sold into pharmacies, however nurses or grads looking for their first sales role are also encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will benefit from a full company induction with product and sales training.
The Package for Pharmacy Account Manager:
- Basic: £25,000
- Bonus: £2,500
- Car: Fully expensed company car
- Benefits: Pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats
- As Pharmacy Account Manager the successful candidate will be maintaining and developing healthy relationships with a large portfolio of independent ph
- typically liaising with pharmacists
- managers / owners and counter assistants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job