A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of Pharmacovigilance Officers to join our Quality function in our Burton Head Office. Due to an exciting growth project we're looking to recruit x3 candidates into 12 month fixed term contracts.
If successful you will primarily be responsible for the receipt, data entry, tracking and reporting of adverse events and adverse drug reactions as part of the Healthcare at Home overarching incident and complaints reporting system.
Healthcare at Home … a little about us...
Our vision is simple, to deliver inspirational healthcare in the home for millions worldwide. Working alongside healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies we develop innovative solutions that meet patients’ needs to have quality clinical care in their homes. Every member of our team from specialist nurses to drivers has the same patient focus and is dedicated to delivering the best possible care.
After all, don’t we all feel better at home?
What does a Pharmacovigilance Officer do at Healthcare at Home?
- As an important part of the Quality team you will ensure day to day functions are carried out effectively by reporting and recording any adverse events and drug reactions
- You will work closely with the patient safety, defective medicines/devices, complaints, information governance and safeguarding teams to accurately code and assign incident and complaint reports for investigation and response.
- Checking the accuracy and quality of all reports and requesting additional information where necessary, and processing these through to the appropriate pharma company in a timely fashion
Hours: 40 per week across Mon-Fri
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
You will be a strong communicator with the ability to build relationships easily and liaise with people at all levels. You are a team play but can take ownership on your own workload, and have excellent organisation and prioritisation skills. You will also have high levels of attention to detail and will be able to work with a high degree of accuracy.
You’ll have experience working in a technical administrative environment, with text data handling and record keeping to a high level of accuracy. You will have gained a qualification in a Science related subject during education.
Previous experience working in pharmacovigilance/the pharma industry is very desirable.
Why work at Healthcare at home … the benefits
We are an inspiring business that has exciting times ahead and a clear vision to take us forward. We know people are fundamental to our success and we are focused on helping people to develop their careers. We have a strong culture of continual training and development from the moment you start through our induction to ongoing professional development throughout your careers.
We offer a robust and flexible reward package including:
- Provide Private Healthcare Cover after two years’ service
- Death in Service
- Annual Holiday – 25 days plus 8 days bank holiday
- Onsite Gym
- Online Benefits Portal
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Healthcare at Home are an equal opportunities employer
Healthcare at Home reserve the right to close vacancies earlier than the advertised closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'