As the Pharmacist working in Edinburgh you'll love the buzz of the store Pharmacy. Even better, you'll also have the chance to get out and about in your local community to build rapport with your local NHS teams and raise the profile of our Pharmacies.
As the pharmacist working in Edinburgh you will be working alongside the store based manager to build a great business.
You'll be responsible for:
* The day-to-day management of the Pharmacy, its commercial metrics and the colleagues working in it.
* Providing an outstanding clinical service to our customers.
* Identifying areas where my client could improve the services.
* Training, coaching and inspiring your colleagues.
You'll want to deliver outstanding service to customers in an exciting, progressive environment. You'll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
-You'll need to be a fully qualified Pharmacist.
- Trained on the Scottish services
-You'll be registered with the GPhC.
What's on offer:
My client offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Great base salary
- Full support and development
- Negotiable hours that work for you
- Excellent pension and holiday entitlement
- Pharmacy Degree
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'