Need to know
Our Bodmin store is a community based Pharmacy in the heart of the town centre. This is a large items business driven through walk in with a healthy DDS and CHS business. The store currently has a full compliment of Pharmacy Advisors and ACPT and is looking for a Pharmacist with care at the heart who can build fast relationships with both the team, patients and the local surgeries that will put the Bodmin store at the heart of the community and the place to go for all healthcare needs.
Bodmin is a great, central location with amazing transport links. There are many local amenities to ensure plenty of choice, along with being close to picturesque locations such as Bodmin Moor.
“My journey with Boots started many years ago as a Pharmacy Summer Placement Student which led to conducting my pre-registration with Boots and furthering my early career with a fast track management programme. It has been a brilliant adventure so far, no two days the same, but I know with my brilliant team in store and the support from field and head office teams, we can always work together to have a great and successful day.”
- Charlotte Poile, Store 994 Guernsey
We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK, our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they thought possible. For almost 170 years, we have used our expertise to help improve the health and wellbeing of local communities. Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance.
What you can expect:
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
Pharmacists are at the heart of our business and have been since we opened our first pharmacy 170 years ago. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Market leading pension contributions
- Annual performance based bonus
- 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more
- Bespoke location benefits that could include relocation support, location allowance, location honorarium (dependent on location)
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Boots staff discount
- GPHC fees paid
- Contribution towards RPS fees
- Access to our benefits platform such as cycle to work, child care vouchers, additional holiday purchase, gym discount, dental insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance to name a few!
Click here to explore how your Pharmacy career can progress with us…
Career Progression:You will be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities. From continuing your professional development in clinical services, to becoming one of over 2,200 Macmillan Information Pharmacists, or progressing into store management, we’ll give you all the training and support you need from our award winning L&D team.
Variety: With the opportunity to work in the community, in local health centres, care services and hospitals, to busy retail stores and airports, you will be able to do what you love, in a store that you love. You’ll be working in a fast paced, inspiring environment that allows you to deliver genuine care and build great relationships with your patients, customers, and your team.
What you need: To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character and a true desire to help others feel good. In addition you will:
- Be registered with relevant pharmacy regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI)
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, patients, customers and external local professionals
- Have a passion for community pharmacy and providing the best care for our customers.
- Have a love of working collaboratively with a team-centred approach
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Role model communication skills; you will hold excellent face to face interactions to effectively meet the varied needs of customers and patients in pharmacy
This role is subject to a DBS/PVG check, Boots is a Ban the Box employer and will consider the suitability of applicants with criminal convictions on a case-by-case basis. You will have the opportunity to discuss the matter with us before we make a decision.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'