Do you wish to work Monday to Friday with one in four Saturdays?
Do you wish to work for an award winning Healthcare provider....you can if you apply for this Clinical Pharmacist role. Be a cut above the rest.
You need to have a real passion for the profession. This industry is changing and you must be happy to talk to people!
Your role is to put the customer at the heart of what you do whilst following procedures and clinical governance regulations.The Clinical Lead Pharmacist will have a track record in delivering services and working successfully with GP surgeries.
You must be prepared to manage and lead the team in the Pharmacy Manager's absence.
As a Qualified Pharmacist you will
- Have had exposure to working in a very busy Pharmacy
- Have very good clinical skills to adjust to the modern way of pharmacy
- Have excellent relationship building skills to be involved in developing strong, engaging relationships with healthcare organisations and patients.Â You must be memorable and be good at following up to deliver results.
- Oversee the day to day operation of the Pharmacy
- Deliver services to the local community
- Counsel and advise the public on the treatment of minor ailments
- Drive relationships with the local surgeries
- Improve service delivery and stay ahead of the competition by being commercially aware
- Maintain safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organisation operational policies, procedures, and standards
- Increase profitability of the pharmacy
You will need to:
- Be a good communicator, you must be able to listen carefully to what patients say, as well as explain complex and sometimes sensitive information to the public and other healthcare professionals;
- Work with others in a multidisciplinary team as well as lead others in a team;
- Be accurate and meticulous
- Have a methodical approach to work
- Have an understanding of business principles
- Have a professional and confident manner
- Inspire the trust of others
- Take on a high level of responsibility.
- Competitive salaries. Let's have a chat about your requirements.
- Generous holiday
- Superb development and career opportunities
If you want to be part of this success story with an award winning Pharmacy Group
Please APPLY NOW !
At BM Recruitment Ltd we offer a personal, confidential service with integrity. We will tailor our service to fit your needs to help secure the right job for you.
Apply now and we will have a confidential conversation with you.
- Clinical Governance
- Clinical Skills
- Local Community