Our store based in Methil, Fife is looking for a new Pharmacist Store Manager. You’ll work 39 hrs per week, Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdayswith one day off in the week.
About The Role
Our Pharmacist Store Managers are not only expert pharmacists, they are leaders who have a desire to understand customer needs and deliver excellent results. Promoting health and wellbeing in the communities they serve, they are commercially driven individuals entrusted to run their stores as if they were their own.
Working autonomously, our Pharmacist Store Managers foster a culture of trust and integrity, leading their teams and co-ordinating day to day operations. They focus on actively building relationships with the local healthcare community and customers to deliver exceptional performance and profit in our stores.
- Lead, coach and develop your team to deliver high performance
- Coordinate all aspects of the stores day to day operations
- Build strong relationships with customers, GP’s and health professionals
- Successfully deliver financial targets for the store incl Rx and OTC growth
- Role model exceptional customer care by putting the customer first in everything we do
- Delivery of financial targets in line with Rx, Service and OTC growth
Why Choose Well?
We’re committed to investing in our people that’s why we offer excellent training and development opportunities that include…
- Opportunity to enrol on a Clinical Diploma incl. Pharmacist Independent Prescribing programme
- Future Leaders programme
- Competitive salaries
- Attractive relocation package, speak to our Resourcing Team for further details on locations available
We have almost 800 stores all of the UK, providing expert advice on health and wellbeing for our customers in the heart of the communities they serve. If you’d like to know more about this role, or how you can start a career with Well please
- Community Pharmacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job