Pharmacist - Maidstone
Pharmacist - Oncology/Haematology - Maidstone:
We're looking for an experienced Pharmacist for a busy private practice in Maidstone. You must have some clinical experience within oncology & haematology to lead the unit. Within this role, you'd be responsible for the management of a pharmacy assistant/pharmacy technician.
- Facilitate the daily running of the Pharmacy Department, providing a safe and effective medicines management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers
- Clinical checking and validation of prescription on Mosaiq
- Procurement and dispensing of SACT medicines in line with procedure
- Maintain stock level of medicines stock in pharmacy
- Ensure accurate and timely charging
- Ensure compliance with all appropriate regulatory, professional and best practice frameworks
- Involve in the development and implementation of treatment protocols
- Involvement with local medicine management meeting
- Monitor patient parameters with regards to drug therapy using appropriate electronic systems and advise on necessary amendments to drug managements
- Liaise with RMO, nurses, finance team and other to ensure smooth running of service
- Participate in mandatory training in accordance to policy
- Provide advice on the pharmaceutical aspects of the management of drug errors and medication-related clinical incidents in cancer treatments
- Attend or be available for consultant outpatient clinics to offer pharmaceutical advice and encourage adherence to policies
- Help to promote a culture of customer service throughout the pharmacy department, and identify areas for improvement as appropriate
Key Result Areas:
Key Result Areas/Key Performance Indicators for the role will be discussed and agreed with the job holder and their leader during the on-boarding and annually as part of the performance review process.
- Ability to be proactive, anticipate needs and action accordingly
- Attention to detail and pride in delivering consistently accurate and high-quality work
- Ability to organise/prioritise work in and around other people’s deadlines and workloads and conflicting priorities
- Bring a positive, enthusiastic and 'can-do’ attitude to work
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships
- Resonate with the high performance culture
- Take a partnering approach with managers and stakeholders
- Registered with GPHC
- BSc Pharm or MPHARM
- One year's preregistration training
- Further post-grad qualification in clinical pharmacy e.g. Clinical Diploma
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Member of BOPA
- Independent Prescriber
Please reach out to Emma Gorman for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'