Are you a qualified Pharmacist with experience in Oncology and Haematology? If so I would love to hear from you to discuss this very exciting permanent opportunity based in the vibrant and diverse city of Windsor.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the role
- Facilitate the daily running of the Pharmacy Department, providing a safe and effective medicines management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers
- Clinical checking and validation of prescription on Mosaiq
- Procurement and dispensing of SACT medicines in line with procedure
- Maintain stock level of medicines stock in pharmacy
- Ensure accurate and timely charging
- Ensure compliance with all appropriate regulatory, professional and best practice frameworks
- Involve in the development and implementation of treatment protocols
- Involvement with local medicine management meeting
- Monitor patient parameters with regards to drug therapy using appropriate electronic systems and advise on necessary amendments to drug managements
- Liaise with RMO, nurses, finance team and other to ensure smooth running of service
- Participate in mandatory training in accordance to policy
- Provide advice on the pharmaceutical aspects of the management of drug errors and medication-related clinical incidents in cancer treatments
- Attend or be available for consultant outpatient clinics to offer pharmaceutical advice and encourage adherence to policies
- Help to promote a culture of customer service throughout the pharmacy department, and identify areas for improvement as appropriate
To discuss this role further, or to add an expression of interest please don't hesitate to get in touch with me today on , or add Joanna-Katherine Stockle on LinkedIn
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'