An experienced Commercial Manager is urgently required for Japan's leading whole pharmaceutical wholesaler to join its rapidly growing UK office.
OBJECTIVE: Responsibility for business growth and the profitability of the company to achieve its goal. Building effective relationship with existing clients as well as bringing on board with new clients to secure the long-term growth of the business. Responsibility for managing the commercial department and employee to improve the productivity.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:30
• Achieve Profits and revenue set by the company.
• Dealing with a Commercial agreement with Suppliers, Customers and other businesses as required and resolve any disputes and claims.
• Preparing tenders in the best interest of the company by liaising with other commercial teams such as Sales, Purchase, Production and Finance.
• Taking responsibility to identify commercials risks associated with the business and mitigate these risks.
• Building and maintaining a professional relationship with existing clients, suppliers and other stakeholders as well creating new business relationships to identify the requirement for these stakeholders and assessing whether Kosei Pharma will be able to meet these requirements.
• Identifying new markets, customers and projects to grow the business.
• Assist the management and Finance team to prepare the monthly and yearly budget and monitoring budget to assess the performance of the business.
• Working with other departments to ensure the optimum delivery of the business commitments to its customers and suppliers.
• Managing costs, procurement and supply chain of a whole organisation.
• Responsibility to manage purchase and sales department to improve departmental efficiency to achieve the business targets such as monthly gross profit and revenue.
• Making Presentation and Informing the Management/board of directors with newmarket and business opportunities.
• Conducting Market Research to produce accurate prices and product list.
• Reviewing, Scrutinizing and developing operational process flows.
• Improving company’s procedure, standards or policies while following the regulatory guidelines.
• Working with General Manager to establish Generic Business at Group company level
• Assisting GM to manage commercials matter in the subsidiary companies.
• Other ad-hoc and strategic duties as required by the management
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Budget Management
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skill
• Professional Communications Skill
• Strategic Decision Making Skill
• In-Depth knowledge contract law and Commercial agreement
• Understanding of commercial and financial matters
• Advanced Skills in ERP systems and Microsoft Packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Great Understanding of Pharmaceutical Industry (PI, Manufacturing, Generics)
• People Management Skill
• Relationship Management Skills with Suppliers and Clients
• Reporting Skills relating Sales, Profit, Customers and Suppliers
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London.
Please note that we’re afraid that we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs due to the high volume of applications we receive, .
Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required.
Thank you for your time and cooperation***
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'