Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
The main goal of the Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is to build and strengthen customer relationships, increase sales, provide excellent service to customers and prospect new accounts in the European market. The successful candidate must be an ambitious sales executive. This position is a hybrid internal and external sales position requiring domestic and international travel.
From Canada to the United States of America to Australia, MEDISCA is now growing into the European market and is looking to grow its team of dynamic Sales Representatives.
MEDISCA UK is an exciting start-up, comprised of a small, driven and highly independent team. We are committed, work collaboratively, are motivated by growth and are looking for like-minded professionals to hit the ground running.
If you want to be part of this exciting start up opportunity with huge growth potential, this opportunity may be for you!
We are searching for Sales Representatives who take ownership of their work and are motivated to push MEDISCA forward. Are we describing you? If so, don’t hesitate, apply today!
- New business development:
- Visit healthcare professionals and obtain referrals
- Research, identify and qualify key accounts and convert their business to MEDISCA
- Pursue and develop new business opportunities aligned to business unit strategy
- Conduct market analysis to identify potential and qualified opportunities
- Client Maintenance & Relationship Building:
- Maintain existing accounts & build relationships
- Attain monthly sales objectives and monitor profit margins
- Process orders, regularly increase business and follow up with clients
- Help clients build their business by suggesting new revenue sources and products
TRAVEL: Approximately 30% of travel to Europe
- Ability to communicate in another European language is considered a strong asset
- Bright and engaging personality with proven abilities to network
- Influential individual proven to achieve targets
- A motivated, self-starter mentality and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Current drivers licence
- Two (2) to four (4) years’ experience in sales
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field is preferred
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales is considered an asset
Why work for MEDISCA:
- We strive to recruit the best talent
- We are committed to developing excellence in all our employees
- We offer excellent benefit package, a competitive salary as well as excellent career growth opportunities in a fast growing company
Be a part of our winning team and take advantage of the opportunity to excel in an exciting career that helps make a difference in the lives of millions of people through MEDISCA and the pharmacy compounding industry. Apply now for the Pharmaceutical Sales Representative position.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
- Key Accounts
- Sales Executive
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"