Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Do you want to be part of an exciting start up opportunity with huge growth potential? Are you a motivated individual who craves new challenges? If so, keep reading, this opportunity is meant for you!
From Canada to the United States of America to Australia, MEDISCA is now growing into the European market and is looking to grow its team of dynamic Sales & Business Development Executives. MEDISCA UK is a young, vibrant start-up backed by a global company with lots of career progression opportunity and we are currently looking for our next National Sales & Business Development Executive.
The focus of this position will be on building strong relationships with our existing valued customers as well as increasing your client portfolio in the assigned territory, all the while providing excellent service to customers. Our Sales & Business Development Executives will have the chance to really take control of a national territory and will be will prepared to do so as we offer extensive training and coaching in a small dynamic team environment.
Speaking of which, what is the work environment like, you may ask. Hint, it is a shared office space that has a game floor with ping-pong tables, darts and much more. Do you enjoy coffee during the day? If so, our work location also has an onsite barista. Do you want to get out of the office environment? No problem, just go up to the roof top terrace for some fresh air. After-work social events are also organized for anyone who would like to enjoy their evening after a long day’s work.
Would you like to be apart of this great team and growing company? If so, don’t hesitate, apply today!
We have an existing client list that needs expanding:
- New business development:
- Visit healthcare professionals and obtain referrals
- Research, identify and qualify key accounts and convert their business to MEDISCA
- Pursue and develop new business opportunities aligned to business unit strategy
- Conduct market analysis to identify potential and qualified opportunities
- Client Maintenance & Relationship Building:
- Maintain existing accounts & build relationships
- Attain monthly sales objectives and monitor profit margins
- Process orders, regularly increase business and follow up with clients
- Help clients build their business by suggesting new revenue sources and products
TRAVEL: Approximately 30% of travel within Europe
Bring it! You’re qualified if you:
- Have two (2) to four (4) years’ experience in sales
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in any related field
- Have experience in pharmaceutical sales (Highly desired but not mandatory)
- Have the ability to communicate in another European language is considered an asset
- Have a bright and engaging personality with proven abilities to network
- Are an influential individual proven to achieve targets
- Have a motivated, self-starter mentality and have the ability to work independently
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a current drivers licence
Why work for MEDISCA:
- We strive to recruit the best talent
- We are committed to developing excellence in all our employees
- We offer excellent benefit package, a competitive salary as well as excellent career growth opportunities in a fast growing company
Be a part of our winning team and take advantage of the opportunity to excel in an exciting career that helps make a difference in the lives of millions of people through MEDISCA and the pharmacy compounding industry. Apply now for the Pharmaceutical Sales Representative position.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
- Business Development
- Sales Representative
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'