Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
Initial 12 months contract with extension
My client are a reputable GMP manufacturer of pharmaceutical products with a variety of dosage forms. They are a well known company with laboratories and offices around the UK and manufacture a large range of quality pharmaceutical products. They now have a QA position to join their vendor Assurance team for drug products.
As Quality Assurance Engineer you will support the Quality Management System and provide support to the Vendor team to deliver key objectives for quality.
Major Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Audit Management
- CAPA Management
- Completion of Supplier Audit Risk Assessments and Supplier Risk Assessment Forms
- Distribution of Supplier Questionnaires
- Vendor Assurance process mapping
- Filing and archiving of Vendor Assurance files
- Compile Weekly Vendor Metrics (e.g. CAPA’s data summary table, CAPA’s due and overdue data)
- Data project extracting supplier information to compile reports and search for data trends
- Vetting of Change Management Reviews
To apply you should demonstrate:
- Experience in GLP/GMP within a contract manufacturing environment of the Pharmaceutical industry.
Competency in auditing for internal & external audits.
Competency in customer negotiations and technical discussions is preferred.
- A Degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy or related subject.
Apply Today! Or for more information please contact Sophia at Consult Search & Selection
- Quality Assurance