Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Associate - Northumberland
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company as a Quality Assurance Associate based in Northumberland where you will be responsible for ensuring products are made in accordance to GMP and applicable registered details including to the site Manufacturers Importers Authorisation (MIA) and Marketing Authorisations / ANDA / NDAIND / IMPD standards.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Liaising with customers in matters pertaining to Quality Assurance.
- Reviewing and approving testing reports/records, validation protocols/reports and other associated GMP documentation.
- Reviewing and approving deviations/change controls and CAPAs.
- Releasing of materials and bulk drug products.
- Reviewing of finished product batch records prior to QP release.
- Checking components and raw materials purchased and finished products to ensure they meet the company specifications.
- Auditing and supporting MHRA/FDA and other regulatory body inspections.
This is a 12 months contract role paying a salary between £28,000 - £35,000 per annum.
To apply for the role of Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Associate you will have the following:
- GMP quality assurance experience carrying out the above duties within the pharmaceutical / medical device or related scientific industry.
How to Apply:
To apply for this one off opportunity, please send a word copy of your CV to me now by clicking on the Apply button or call me for a confidential chat.
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit www.qualitystart.co.uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.
- Quality Assurance
- Batch Release