QC Inspectors - Multiple Opportunities & Positions Available - based in Tredegar
Please note, you must be from a pharmaceutical background, and have worked in a QC Inspection role in the pharmaceutical or life sciences sectors to be considered.
Our client is a leading international pharmaceutical company, with a presence in both the USA and Europe. A full end to end, integrated service provider, they are a trusted partner to the global healthcare industry. Due to continued growth and current European expansion plans, they now have multiple opportunities for QC (Quality Control) Inspectors to join their existing scientific team in their manufacturing site in South Wales.
The main purpose of the QC Inspectors role will be to book in, inspect and sample API, Raw materials, packaging materials and finished products.
QC Inspectors - Key Responsibilities
- To undertake the sampling activities of API, Raw Materials. To carry out the inspection of incoming packaging components and the inspection of incoming Part Finished/Finished Products within agreed timelines.
- Approval, Hold or rejection of items on the SAGE system as appropriate based upon results of inspection or assigned actions through the Achiever system. Liaise with senior QC Inspector/ members of the QA department for disposition of materials that don’t match approved material specification.
- Post holder liaison with relevant Project Managers, supervisors or managers.
- To comply with company policies including internal and external Health and Safety and Environmental standards as required.
- To identify self-development needs for future performance.
- To liaise with QA to ensure compliance with GMP procedures
- To ensure training file is up to date with current information and ensure SOP compliance.
- General housekeeping within the department and compliance with continuous improvement activities.
The successful applicant/s will also be required to undertake such tasks and to manage specific internal or ad hoc projects as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities and responsibilities.
QC Inspectors - Essential Experience & Desirable Skills
- GCSE Qualifications or equivalent
- Quality Assurance qualifications would be desirable
- A knowledge of statistics and their application would be desirable but not essential
- Previous experience as a QC Inspector in a manufacturing / scientific environment would be advantageous
QC Inspectors - Salary & Benefits Package
- Salary - £20,000 - £23,000 per annum dependant on experience level
Benefits Include - 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Profit Share Scheme, 4 x Death in Service Benefit, Cycle to work scheme, Free Parking, plus more….
Hours of work - 8.30am - 4.30pm - Monday to Friday.
Please apply for this role if you have experience in or as - QC Inspector - Quality Assurance - QA - QC - Inspection - Manufacturing
Please be aware that due to the high number of applications we receive, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get back to every candidate individually. Unfortunately, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, then on this occasion you may have been unsuccessful. We will however keep your details on file for future roles and other opportunities.
- Quality Assurance
- Raw Materials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job