Science Solutions - QA Officer - Pharmaceuticals - South Wales - £25k
Science Solutions are currently looking to recruit a QA Officer for a Pharmaceutical company in South Wales.
The general purpose of the role is to provide support with the certification and release of medicinal products in accordance with company and regulatory requirements while maintaining and improving the on-site quality system.
- Support the QP in execution of their legal and routine duties.
- Administration, control and support core systems within the Pharmaceutical Quality System as allocated by department manager. Including but not limited to: Internal audits, vendor management, QIR/complaints, CAPA, Change control and document control systems).
- Reporting of metrics for systems within scope of responsibility.
- Support and host client audits.
- Support delivery of site Quality projects and objectives.
- Support site Continuous Improvement, Validation and Technical services activities.
- Write quality related standard operating procedures.
- Provide QA and GMP related training.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant field (Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, etc.).
- 2 years of experience in a Quality role within a regulated industry.
- Knowledge of cGMP, EU/US regulatory requirements and appropriate ISO standards.
- Able to rationally persuade and positively Influence.
- Experience of Investigational Medicinal Products, Biotechnology and EU/US clinical trials is highly desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- IT literate (experience of e-QMS/document management systems and ERP systems desirable).
Interviews are imminent - apply now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job