Pharmaceutical Project Engineers & Project Managers urgently required for global Pharmaceutical Capital Projects (CAPEX)
This week I have picked up 3 new clients who are very interested in speaking to any Project Engineers/Project Managers with over 10+ years of Pharmaceutical experience. Two of these companies are EPCM clients that work specifically in the Pharma sector and one is a global Pharma client.
Possible locations include Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, UK and Switzerland.
The ideal candidate for these clients is described below
- 10+ years of working on Capital Projects in a Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience across the full project lifecycle from initial concept design right through to commissioning and handover
- Flexible on location and willingness to work away from home
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience of working for or with EPCM companies
- Experience with project values from £20,000 to £50M
As mentioned, my clients are specifically targeting the strongest Pharmaceutical candidates out there (minimum of 5 years of recent Pharma experience) and they are not interested in Project Engineers/Managers who have completed one or two short-term Pharma contracts or Pharmaceutical experience that is outdated (over 10 years ago)
If you are a Pharmaceutical expert/specialist and you have a strong background of working in a Capital Projects team as a Project Engineer or Project Manager then I can almost guarantee you that I can get you an interview with one of my clients.
Telephone interview slots are available next week and decent hourly rates are available for those who tick all the boxes
Please get back to me if this is you and please share within your network as I can get you referral fee if I place anyone that you recommend
Project Engineer / Project Manager / Pharmaceutical / EPCM / Engineering / GMP / Construction / CAPEX / Capital Projects