Pharmaceutical Production Team Leaders
Marketplace Technical is proud to be recruiting exclusively on behalf of the global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer that has entered into an agreement with the UK Government to fill finish COVID-19 vaccines. The manufacturing will be undertaken at the company's site in Wrexham, North Wales.
They require experienced Team Leaders, working on a 12 hour 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
About the role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for "Operational Team Leader" to join the production department in Class 10,000 and Class 100 cleanrooms. These roles will report to the Operational Compliance Lead and interact with staff and processes within the company to embrace teamwork and leadership, as the key to continuous improvement. They will drive day to day production activities to promote and support operational excellence initiatives ensuring, the continued quality compliance of operational processing and practices.
Duties may include:
- Supervise day to day production activities related to people in a cleanroom environment. You should have strong leadership style that exhibits high energy, collaboration, openness, results orientation and an ability to manage and resolve issues, also provide vision and leadership to direct and develop a continuous improvement strategy.
- To ensure adequate trained resources are available in order to meet production schedules and all batch documentation is completed on time. (Right First time)
- Compliance to the quality, environment, health and safety regulations ensuring cGMP is maintained at all times.
Skills and experience:
- An enthusiastic and experienced person who wants to learn and develop in a continuous improvement environment with a. thorough understanding of cGMP.
- Ideally a graduate (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline. Preferably in a sterile facility with relevant supervisory experience.
- GMP or FMCG
- Supervising teams
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'