Position: Pharmaceutical Production Operative/ Non-Aseptic Technician
Salary: £8.72 per hour after + GENEROUS OVERTIMES RATES (double pay for weekends, triple pay for bank holidays, and time and a half rate for extra hours during the week).
Hours: Alternative Shifts: Monday - Friday (6.00am-2.00pm and 2.00pm- 10:00pm) OR 2.00pm - 10.00pm ongoing
Type: Temp - Perm
Benefits: Free Car Parking on site + holiday entitlement.
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join, one of the UK's largest pharmaceutical company based in the heart of Harlow! This is a fantastic opportunity that will offer a candidate a wealth of training schemes, career progression and a great place to work.
You will be responsible for sanitising and labelling medical equipment, ensuring a high level of accuracy always.
- Sanitise products ready for aseptic compounding.
- Label and package completed pharmaceutical product for dispatch.
- Carry out quality control checks on the finished products.
- Store the medical equipment in relevant storage containers as per the instructions.
- Liaising with the team to ensure that all finished products are distributed to the client within service level agreements with the client.
- Ensure all job-related paperwork is correct, error free and completed in time.
- To effectively communicate in a timely and comprehensive manner.
As an employee of Adecco, you will be offered excellent benefits such as enrolment onto our pensions, refer a friend scheme, Legal Assistance Programme, Eye care vouchers, perks at work, plus an extensive network reach throughout all Adecco's sister companies.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco are an employment agency and is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Warehouse Operative / Production Operative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'