Science Solutions - Pharmaceutical Production Engineer - Cheshire - £25k
Science Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Production Engineer for a pharmaceutical company in Cheshire.
- Undertake machinary changovers on a daily basis per SOPs on all relevant equipment asa required by the Production Plan
- To undertake planned preventative mainainance on all machinces and to resolve mechanical breakdowns quickly and efficiently should they occur.
- To monitor equipment performance and 'fine-tune' equipment after a changeover to maximise performance efficiencies.
- To monitor air handling plant and to resolve breakdowns as necessary.
- To liaise with Technologists about changes to equipment and facilities and validation as necessary.
- To commission new equipment.
- To switch on compressors and air filtrates, check oil levels and record when Site Service Personnel are not available.
- To provide engineering support to project and 5S teams.
- The job holder must be a time served (4 - 5 years) apprentice in any mechanical engineering discipline with a relevant formal qualification i.e. City & Guilds certificate or ONC.
- The role holder should ideally be educated to GCSE level in Maths and English
- Experience of working with both liquid filling and packing machinery, ideally within the pharmaceutical or food industry is highly advantageous
- The job holder has to use a full range of basic tools including hand drills, spanners etc. and more complex equipment such as micrometers, Vernier and Dial Test Indicators on a daily basis.
Apply now - interviews are imminent