CY Partners are currently looking to recruit experienced Analytical Development Scientists to join an international pharmaceutical company at their site in Macclesfield, working primarily in the product development department.
This role will enable you to join a world-class pharmaceutical company and work on innovative, cutting-edge projects. Your main duty will be to provide analytical support to drug substance development projects, as well as developing and validating analytical methods.
- Degree in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Science or equivalent experience
- Prior experience of Method Development or Method Validation in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience of analytical chemistry techniques such as HPLC and GC
- Experience using other techniques such as NMR and LC-MS would be advantageous
- Prior experience of working in a GMP environment
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience working at an industry-leading company. If you are interested and would like to find out more, contact Graham at CY Partners for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Gas Chromatography
- Quality Control
- Method Development