KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Trainer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform and lead technical training programmes on mammalian cell culture including the use of bioreactors, chromatography steps, filtration and aseptic procedures.
2. Identify improvements to the training program and implement continuous improvement activities while taking a key role in appraising area managers of the performance of staff including new starters.
3. Execute and further develop new starter technical training program in consultation with the area managers.
4. Conduct practical technical training sessions within a manufacturing environment with due regard to cGMP requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Trainer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or Engineering discipline along with GMP experience in a manufacturing environment.
2. Proven industry experience in leading and designing training programmes ideally within a scientific or engineering field aimed at GMP projects.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within mammalian cell culture or antibody manufacturing will be extremely advantageous.
Key Words: Trainer | Training | GMP | Manufacturing | Production | Biotechnology | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Biologics | Antibody | Protein | Cell Culture | Mammalian |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.