Market Research / insights & analytics specialist for leading global pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire
Your new company
Is a leading global pharmaceutical company, with a site in Hertfordshire, looking to deliver the best possible service to their customers / patients. They are currently expanding their Business Intelligence and insights capacity, and hiring several people into this team.
Your new role
This position is in the growing analytics and Business Intelligence department, joining an established team.
You will be working on a number of projects, interpreting, characterising and reporting on data from multiple sources.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Working on multiple analytics / data analysis focused projects using Real World Data
- Producing insights and helping develop strategies from these
- Delivering forecasting, at both brick and national level
- Dealing with internal stakeholders
- Liaising with external vendors
- Managing Market Research delivery for UK based projects (including using agencies)
- Carrying out modelling to assess commercial strategies, return on investment (RoI), and how effective marketing and sales efforts have been (eg multi-channel marketing campaigns)
- Involvement with Sales Force Excellence (SFE), and segmentation and targeting work
- Hands-on analysis of large scale data sets
What you'll need to succeed
Alongside excellent technical, communication and organisational skills, you should also have:
- A track record of working on business intelligence, analytics, data analysis or quantitative market research projects
- A good understanding of the UK pharmaceutical market
- Experience working within the NHS or pharmaceutical / biotech industry
- A very good knowledge of sales, market research or SFE data, gained from working on analysis projects
- A deep interest in problem solving
- An ability to think strategically / background in commercial strategy development
- A background in working with large, complex real-world data sets
Strong data analysis / analytics skills are required for this role.
Candidates with a background in Market Research, Competitive or Business Intelligence (BI), or Business Analytics are best suited for this role, but candidates with SFE or strong quant / statistical skills with relevant pharmaceutical industry knowledge should also apply.
What you'll get in return
The chance to make a significant impact on the company's UK operations and the lives of patients, an excellent working atmosphere, great career development opportunities and a generous salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career, especially as there are multiple other BI and Analytics opportunities available.