Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemist
North East, England
£25,000 - £30,000
This role is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic analytical team in the Quality Department of a leading UK-based Pharmaceutical company.
I am currently recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemist, in this position you will be working as part of the Quality Department and you’ll be responsible for the routine and non-routine analysis of API raw materials, intermediates and final products using a variety of analytical techniques, including GC-FID, ICP-MS, HPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS, and NMR. You will also be ensuring your work strictly adheres to GMP protocols.
Further responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analysing APIs using various analytical techniques
- Ensuring compliance to HSE requirements and GMP standards
- Investigating any analytical deviations and out of specification results
- Develop analytical methods
- Support stability studies
- Training of junior analysts
- The successful candidate must have considerable experience working in a cGMP Pharmaceutical environment
- Industry experience using GC, HPLC or LC is essential
- Candidate must have a minimum of an honours degree in Chemistry
- Industry experience with stability studies and analysis of APIs
- Experienced using a wide range of analytical instrumentation
- ICP-MS experience is desirable
- Experience working in a Quality Control laboratory
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Quality Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'