My client, a leading international logistics provider, are looking to expand their service offerings within the Pharma, Life Science and Healthcare sector. This is a start-up operation and an exciting time to be joining the business. The UK Pharma and Healthcare Manager will be tasked with establishing a Pharma and Healthcare Division. The role will include supporting the applications towards achieving certification in CEIV, GDP and Regulated Agent status, and the recruitment and training of operational and sales staff, alongside any considerations around facilities/offices.
ROLE: Branch Manager - Pharma / Healthcare / Life Science Logistics
Package: Competitive to attract high calibre candidates
Industry: Freight Forwarding/Logistics/Pharma
Duties will include:
- Establish a Pharma HC Division for the UK
- Working with UK Quality Manager and Group quality / compliance managers to obtain GDP/CEIV
- Support application to achieve CAA Regulated Agent status.
- Staff Recruitment for Operational / Sales staff to support the vertical.
- Aligning UK Pharma HC strategy with Regional and Group targets.
- Creating operational SOP’s and SLA’s as required.
- Maintaining Customer contracts and Supplier Contracts as required.
- Focal point for Group and UK Tenders
- Procurement Negotiations with Key Suppliers
- Support marketing campaigns by creating UK literature
- Budgeting for 2022-2025
- Month End and Year End Reporting.
- Normal HR Duties to include managing staff attendance, staff appraisals and development
- Hands on role as required, supporting operations, administration and financial topics.
- Holding branch / department meetings
- Attending UK and Group Management Meetings
- Sharing information regarding the Group and implementing any new policies.
- Pharma and Healthcare Operational Experience
- Aware of GDP and CEIV processes, experience in applications or maintaining GDP an advantage
- Commercial sales Experience in Pharma and Healthcare ability to create an achievable sales pipeline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in, Management or Leadership role.
- Customs Knowledge
- Experience of creating SOP’s for Customers and SLA’s with Suppliers.
- Understanding of GDP and CEIV processes
- Qualifications in GDP, CEIV
- Industry qualifications such as Dangerous Goods, Customs, Sales
- Management and Leadership qualifications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'