Pet Claims Handler required to work in Borehamwood.
- The main responsibilities of the role include assessing new and continuing pet claims and communicating with third parties such as veterinary practices, agents etc…
- Assessing new and continuing Claims and dealing with all correspondence
- Making the correct decision in order to validate claims and ensure that claims assessed accurately and in line with the Terms and Conditions of our policies
- As well as dealing with incoming phone calls and general administration within the department. The post holder will also be required to field incoming emails from customers as well as other ad-hoc tasks on a day to day basis.
- Previous Claims & customer service experience
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Proven letter writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and my client offers very good benefits too.
- Customer Service
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'