I have an exciting new role for a Pet Claims Assistant to join one of Europe's leading mutual insurance groups in the Kings Hill area
The Pet Claims Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Completing inbound and outbound Customer Service requests, claims and calls
- Receiving and uploading claims forms and keeping Customers informed of progress
- Completing and assisting with Administration tasks to support claim handlers
- Ensuring system records are kept up to date and Customer activity is recorded accurately
- Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and quality standards as set
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Technical knowledge of veterinary terminology, ailments & medication
- Strong call handling skills
- Great organisation
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The working hours for this role are Monday-Friday 9-5 (36.25 hrs a week) and includes great company benefits.
If you have the skills to be a Pet Claims Assistant and are looking for a new challenge give me a call today!