Pet Claim Assessors
Full time 37.5 hours
£20K with salary rising to £23K over 2-3 years
To assist the Pet Claims Assessing Team Leader in ensuring both technical and administration targets and performance standards are consistently achieved.
Responsibilities of Pet Claim Assessor
- Review incoming forms and ensure pet claims and pre-authorisations are settled within the Service Level Agreements
- Assessing new and continuation claim submissions by reviewing all claim documentation supplied
- Collating information from customers and vet practises to assess claims appropriately
- Ensuring prompt and accurate payment of valid pet claims and querying any anomalies and declining claims that are invalid
- Identifying potentially fraudulent claims and following agreed process for referral.
- Ensuring that high levels of customer service is offered through processing of accurate and timely information
- Maintaining a consistent and energetic approach whilst building rapport with internal and external customer to establish customer relations
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all colleagues and customers, whilst promoting a professional image
- Develop and maintain a competent level of technical, product and system knowledge and be able to explain policy cover in line with terms and conditions
- Where applicable, to ensure that regulatory requirements are met
- Understand business issues and recommend solutions to improve
- Commit to own personal development
Essential Skills of Pet Claim Assessor
- Vet practice (e.g. vet nurse), medical or pharmaceutical experience or qualifications in these areas
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
- Ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail
- Strong data entry and IT skills
- Flexible attitude to work - willingness to take on new tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative and remain motivated in a changing working environment
- Pet Claim
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'