Pet Claims Assessor
We are pleased to be recruiting for an award winning client currently recruiting for Pet Claims Assessors to join their expanding team!
What would you be responsible for in this role?
- Assessing new and continuation claims, by reviewing all claim documentation supplied by a policyholder and relevant third parties.
- Collecting accurate information and necessary documents to proceed with a claim.
- Guiding policyholder on how to proceed with the claim and keeping them informed at all times, both verbally and in writing.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate payment of valid claims.
- Assisting policyholders with general queries and insurance issues.
- Writing clear and accurate non-standard letters, where claim circumstances require it.
- Identifying potentially fraudulent claims and following agreed process for referrals.
Our client is looking for bright and enthusiastic individuals, who have a passion for animal care and providing an excellent service to our customers. A Veterinary Nursing qualification is preferable, but someone who is working towards the qualification or has experience in a veterinary practice would also be considered.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to effectively prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
High attention to detail
Organised and methodical
Strong customer service and problem resolution skills
First class interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate with a wide range of people
Ability to develop and sustain relationships with internal and external parties.
Trustworthy and reliable
High standard of personal motivation and initiative
Our client offers a generous basic salary with excellent benefits!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'