Pet Claims Assessor - Insurance
£17,500 + Benefits
Monday - Friday 9-5
West Malling, Kent
My client is a well established insurance organisation based in West Malling. They are looking for a Pet Claims Assessor to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar role or in a veterinary setting either as a receptionist or veterinary nurse.
- Assessing new and continuation claims, by reviewing all claim documentation supplied by a policyholder and relevant third parties.
- Collecting accurate information and necessary documents to proceed with a claim.
- Guiding policyholder on how to proceed with the claim and keeping them informed at all times, both verbally and in writing.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate payment of valid claims.
- Assisting policyholders with general queries and insurance issues.
- Writing clear and accurate non-standard letters, where claim circumstances require it.
- Identifying potentially fraudulent claims and following agreed process for referral.
Essential skills required for this role:
- Experience of working within a Veterinary Surgery/ a detailed knowledge of animal care OR;
- At least one year's experience of handling Pet Insurance claims
- Qualified Veterinary Nurse is desirable though not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Organised and methodical
- Computer literate
- Strong customer service and problem resolution skills
If you have the relevant experience and wish to be considered for this role, please submit your up to date CV via the 'apply' button today.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'