Midland Pest Control Ltd is a very successful pest control company providing services throughout the Midlands area. We have a broad spectrum of clients throughout Birmingham, the West Midlands and beyond, ranging from domestic properties to many large blue-chip organisations. Due to our continued and successful growth, Midland Pest Control is seeking to recruit an additional Pest Control Technician for the West Midlands area. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for conducting pest control treatments on commercial and residential properties within a designated geographical area.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Inspect customer premises on a routine schedule and report on status of premises on levels of pest infestation.
- Organise and undertake a programme of treatments using pesticides to control target pests.
- Undertake minor proofing works to prevent pest ingress.
- Write reports on all inspections undertaken to include details of treatment.
- Sell new and additional work as opportunities arise.
The ideal candidate will:
- Qualified to BPCA Level 2 minimum.
- Have a good standard of written English.
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills.
- Be hard working, trustworthy, independent and with good organisational skills.
- Hold a full, clean driving licence.
- Have experience in customer relations.
Basic pay and commission will be paid. Vehicle, mobile phone, uniform, PPE and equipment will be supplied. Appointment will be subject to References and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
- Multi-level Communication
- Pest Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job