Vacancy Reference: P/PCT/SW/KETTERING/0202
Job Title: Pest Control Service Technician
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Salary: £22,470 - £25,000
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays; AE Pension; Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
Are you a highlyefficient, technically competent Pest Control Technician? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, mobile role where no two days are the same? Do you possess outstanding customer service skills? If this sounds like you and you are looking for a move into a rapidly growing organisation whose vision and ambition match yours, then we'd love to hear from you!
Servest currently have an exciting opportunity for a Pest Control Service Technician in the Kettering area.
- Maintain a pest free environment at allocated sites.
- Organise own work load to ensure pest prevention visits are completed on time.
- Keep accurate records of treatments carried out and materials used.
- Carry out reactive treatments to deal with pest infestations.
- Make hygiene and housekeeping recommendations on customer's sites.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience and personal qualities:
- Qualified to BPCA Level 2 or equivalent desirable but not essential
- Have a clean and valid driving licence
- Able to work on own initiative and also work effectively within a team
- Confident communicator, with the ability to articulate a high level of oral and written English
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Strong customer focus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Structured career development
- Ample ongoing training opportunities, including working towards BPCA
- Lead Commission
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, study support and additional benefits. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV together with a covering letter.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
- Pest Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job