Rentokil Pest Control
£16,450 - £19,322 + commission OTE £26,000
Company van + Fuel Card (no travel costs!)
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading Pest Control companies?
Are you passionate about providing high quality and professional customer service?
We are the experts in Pest Control, providing quality, dependable and friendly services to any customer big or small across the UK. Although we don’t provide the most glamourous of services, this is certainly essential for ALL of our customers, and to make sure service happens, we are a government accredited learning organisation that delivers training, qualifications and opportunities to its valued colleagues.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Pest Control Technician to serve in the DIDCOT area.
Every day, as one of our technicians, is different. You will be visiting customers with a wide range of pest control issues, where you’ll be expected to use your problem solving skills to determine the most effective solution. We deal with a varied range of pests ranging from rats to bedbugs, so you need to be prepared to get your hands dirty.
The role also involves a lot of independent working and using your own initiative. Being able to manage your own time is essential. Additional requirements for this role include:
- Full UK driving licence, for a minimum of two years anod no more than 6 points
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You don’t need to be an expert in Pest Control, as full training will be provided at our new training centre in order for you to hit the ground running. All you need is a can do attitude and be ready to learn.
Not only are we the market leaders in Pest Control, we are also rated number 7 in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work 2017 and the best Business Service provider as voted for by Management Today so working at Rentokil would be the perfect way to kickstart and develop your career. There are also some fantastic benefits to working with us, including:
- £16,450 a year competitive salary, with potential to rise to £19,322 after 6 months training
- A company van and fuel card
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Sales lead commission
- Industry Recognised Qualification in Customer Service (apprentice level)
- We will train you to be an expert in Pest Control (BPCA level)
- Rentokil rewards scheme (includes cashback and discount on multiple retailers)
- Salary grading system linked to performance for those colleagues who are keen to develop their career within our business
- Job stability
Whilst our technicians come from a range of different backgrounds, we find most of our technicians have previously worked as gardeners, labourers, sales assistants, customer service advisors, delivery drivers, ex military, maintenance technicians, utilities technicians, handymen, landscapers, constructions workers.
If you would like the chance to work in this exciting role for an innovative company, please apply below.
Rentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job