Pest Control Technician or Field Biologist - Burma
CPS Myanmar (Burma) is in need of a Pest Technician or Field Biologist to assist our 50 technicians throughout the country. We are looking for a motivated, detail oriented, committed problem solver to join our team based in Yangon, Myanmar.
This is a unique opening in our business, and gives an opportunity for career development and travel, in one of the last emerging countries in Southeast Asia. Yangon is a vibrant and thriving city, and living is very cheap compared to western countries. With international competitive salaries on offer, this is a great opportunity to save money while gaining experience in a foreign country.
- Knowledge of Myanmar language is not required, as all site surveys are conducted in English.
- Say Goodbye to driving, as you catch an Uber to sites.
- Like to travel? With clients throughout the country, flying is required to locations such as Ngapali, Mergui Archipelago, Mandalay and Nay Pyi Taw.
- You will be supported by an experienced and dynamic team that is committed to success.
Competitive Pest Services is one of the largest, and fastest growing, service companies with international standards in Myanmar. Established as a serious player in the commercial pest control market, it's an exciting time to join this organisation. A National company with clients across the country, with 50 technicians across the country, and continue to experience rapid growth.
Though pest control is not a glamorous industry, there is no lack of fun and friendship in this business. We pride ourselves in sticking to our core values of Compassion, Loyalty, Trust, Honesty, Respect, Excellence, Communication, Fun, Positivity, and Social Consciousness.
To be successful in this roll you must have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
- A demonstrated ability to support a diverse team of people, including effective delegation skills.
- Excellent competency in project management, problem solving and change management.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- A solid knowledge of customer service principles and practice.
- Excellent understanding of standard computer systems, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Supportive, intuitive and motivating manner with all staff members.
- Strong self-motivation and discipline; ability to work unsupervised.
- Strong attention to detail.
What we offer:
* Full training and support
*The opportunity to work in a supportive, friendly and dynamic environment
*The opportunity to be involved with a company experiencing rapid growth
*Return air fare
*Competitive salary in low cost economy
* Generous salary package including:
- Base salary and commissions
- Mobile phone
- Laptop computer
You will be warmly welcomed into the country by our current management team that consists of locals and expatriates. If you are an appropriate professional and this sounds like the career opportunity you have been looking for then "APPLY NOW".
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
- Pest Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'