Pest Control Tech
22k – 25k depending on experience
Warwickshire and surrounding areas
We have a fantastic opportunity to join one of our clients teams, who specialise in providing an efficient, environmental friendly solution to their clients pest problem. Our clients are highly qualified technicians who provide a very confidential and discrete service to their clients.
• Travelling from job to job and eradicate pests.
• Collect payments from clients.
• Completes records by entering required information.
• Maintains quality results by adhering to company standards.
• Maintains safe work habits by following company standards.
• Resolves customer dissatisfactions by investigating complaints; identifying solutions.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Enhances department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
What are client is looking for
• Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
• Level 2 Qualified pest control technician (Required)
• Driving License (Required)
• Competitive salary
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'