Pest Control Service Specialist
See why Food Processing Magazine honored our Pest Elimination division as The Top Pest Management Company!
A multinational business is seeking a Pest Service Specialist to join its industry leading Pest Elimination team. In this position, you will provide timely and cost effective pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to an established route of commercial customers. You’ll provide brand protection to your around-the-clock customers including commercial businesses such as restaurants, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, retail stores, and food and beverage processing plants.
What’s in it For You:
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
- Receive a company service vehicle for business use
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path in service, sales, or management
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will manage a monthly schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive growth
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment - flexible benefits scheme, company van for business use and pension scheme
What You Will Do:
- Establish effective working relationships with a variety of customers and partner with them on best practices to identify and solve pest problems.
- Keep abreast of our product/service offerings and industry conditions, to enhance service and sales of pest prevention/elimination solutions.
- Use handheld computerized equipment to manage service and document structural, sanitation and pest issues.
- Deliver a quality inspection and treatment service to exceed customer expectation and specification.
- Provide customers with written evidence of service delivered and advice for maintaining pest free conditions.
- Apply pesticides in accordance with label recommendations and comply with relevant legislation.
- Plan work routes efficiently and productively and achieve 100% state of service.
- Accurately submit reports and other related paperwork as required at specified time intervals.
- Route territory: Bristol and the surrounding areas
- Work week and shift: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Compensation package offered: £18-22,000
- Must be able to work a night shift or weekends
- Willingness to be on-call during off work hours and weekends as necessary
- Must be able to access and be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions to include confined spaces damp and/or dusty locations, cold and warm conditions.
- A valid driver’s license
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to sell value-added products to existing customers
- Previous pest elimination industry or route experience preferred
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload with limited supervision, field work experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'