Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a Pre Employment Screening Coordinator on an ongoing temporaty basis. The focus of the position is to complete pre-employment screening for all Financial Services and Commerce & Industry contract placements. Ensuring a high level of professionalism is maintained when dealing with candidates, clients and Robert Walters staff.
- Conduct pre-employment screening checks on behalf of all Robert Walters Clients
- Attend client meetings to discuss their background screening policies (if required)
- Manage expectations of consultants, candidates and clients effectively
- Ensure all parties are satisfied with the on-boarding process
- Liaise extensively with education, professional bodies and UKBA
- Respond to external reference requests, mortgage applications and visa applications
within 3 - 5 working days (if required)
- Comply with the Data Protection Act 1998
- Run international and UK credit and criminal checks (includes sanction checks)
- Complete administrative tasks such as scanning, filing and photocopying
- Update and maintain candidate files with all correspondence and documentation
throughout the day
- Update central referencing spreadsheet daily to ensure all work is transparent
- Updating the team's central contact list with new contacts
- Provide general support to the team as and when required
- Demonstrates self motivation and a drive to succeed on a personal and team level.
Takes responsibility for own growth.
- Open to learning opportunities with a willingness to encounter new experiences and
- Makes an effort to improve knowledge, competencies, ability and performance.
- Able to reflect on learning events to increase personal understanding and ability to
apply new knowledge and skills to your role.
- Considers the effect of own actions, ideas and decision on their team. Understands the
relationship between own function and other parts of RW.
- Shows commitment to and aligns own behaviour with, the objectives, goals, values and
culture of RW.
- Demonstrates diplomacy and tact when communicating feedback to fellow team
- Demonstrates the ability to work harmoniously in a team environment.
- Ensures own work is always done efficiently and effectively using core RW processes
- Engage and develop positive relationships with others internally and externally.
- Relates well to people at all levels.
- Prepared to ask others for help and work together when it will support the delivery of
Commercial Awareness and Understanding
- Regularly questions others in order to gain better commercial understanding.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the RW group organisational divisions and
- Seeks and verifies key information needed to be able to carry out tasks or job
effectively and make appropriate decisions.
- Recognise how to contribute to the team and division and understand the long-term
Creative Problem Solving
- Able to use initiative and knowledge to ensure maximum efficiency in delivery of goals
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit and thinking capability.
- Recognise the value of new opportunities and understands the strategic fit.
- Able to use initiative and knowledge to ensure maximum efficiency in delivery of
objectives and able to turn ideas into action.
- Plans ahead and works in a systematic, organised and professional way to exceed
- Shows determination to make things happen, even under pressure. Strives to achieve
all work goals and objectives in a timely manner.
- Follows tasks through in detail to deliver quality and precision, checking work and
information for accuracy.
- Demonstrates a tenacious spirit to overcome obstacles in order to achieve results.
- Continually seeks to improve processes whilst ensuring excellent organisation and
attention to detail at all time.
Please apply now or contact Joe Ainsley on for a confidential conversation.
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job