We're proud of our success. And we know that it's all thanks to the hard work of our people - so making sure they're looked after is really important to us. As a Personnel Welfare Consultant you'll help provide a positive working experience for everyone.
You'll build open, productive working relationships across the business, keeping tabs on shifts, rotas, workplace conditions and training. You'll be a natural people-person, able to communicate confidently with anyone and everyone.
Visible and approachable to all, you'll be a fair and trusted representative for employees. You'll encourage them to share concerns and make sure we're listening and taking action, using their feedback to help shape our working culture. Ready to be an ambassador for equality and enlightened leadership? Then we're ready for you.
What will you do?
- Make sure everyone can access our personnel policies and statements
- Analyse rotas, time sheets, welfare areas and working conditions
- Visit stores and warehouses to check how we're doing
- Seek out ways to train our people better
- Review payroll reports; monitor sickness and maternity leave
- Interview people when they leave Lidl to help us continually improve
What will you need?
- Strong computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Exceptional communication skills to connect with people at all levels
- Outstanding organisation and a keen eye for detail
- An objective, impartial approach
- To be adaptable and proactive with a confident, can-do attitude
- HR experience is desirable
What do we offer?
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £28,420 with the ability to earn up to £38,000 (*dependent on experience), you'll enjoy 35 days' holiday, a pension, private medical insurance and a company car. We'll also provide you with discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job