Personnel Assistant / Office Manager / Secretary
Office Manager / HR
We are looking for the person that can do everything ! We are a company of around 90 people and need that amazing person who keeps us organised and in check but with a welcoming smile, an understanding ear and a great sense of humour.
You need to be able to pick up systems easily whilst organising flights for people and fixing the light bulb in the bathroom !
All the other bits :-
Deal proactively with incoming correspondence/enquiries - e.g. mail, fax, email, responding as appropriate.
- Provide advice of the most effective and appropriate method of presentation of information and referring to the document production/document origination team ensuring production of high quality or high volume documents.
- Take ownership of all enquiries, resolving or escalating (or identifying alternative contacts) as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain key groups for communication purposes e.g. distribution lists.
- Anticipate and provide in an easily accessible way all relevant documents through understanding the nature of the work of the team.
- Perform delegated task within a project to a high standard.
- Manage demanding diaries, ensuring efficient scheduling of meetings, coordinating with all relevant parties to ensure the best possible use of time and resolving clashes/conflicts appropriately.
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions.
- Anticipate and coordinate travel and meeting arrangements.
- Actively source and share knowledge with others.
- Use the firm's systems for raising bills and completing basic expense claims and for maintaining client information.
- Exercise confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role.
- Respond to requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Show innovation in finding solutions to problems.
- Comply with policies and procedures in all aspects of the role.
- Experience supporting at Senior Manager/Director level (or equivalent) within a large corporate organisation, ideally professional or financial services.
- Excellent IT skills including Powerpoint, Excel, word etc.
- At least A level standard of education
- Experience of managing a high volume of work, providing full secretarial support to more than one person.
- Proven time management experience.
- The ability to prioritise workload, managing expectations and challenging where necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels.
- The ability to work proactively and using own initiative.
- Experience of building networks and relationships with other PAs, both internal and external to the firm.
- Good project management skills including event management experience.
- Event Management
- Office Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job