Personalisation Operations Administrator (SNR)
A little bit about us:
#TeamProDirect is built on a passion for sport, product and service. Our team has worked relentlessly over the past 30 years to ensure we connect athletes worldwide with the best choice of products. We make it our mission to engage with and awaken the passion within our customers; we strive to produce the best possible experience and want them to love sport and sports products as much as we do. We are a hard-hitting and lively band of professionals, dedicated to change the world of online sports retail.
If you have a passion for sport, and an administration background detail this could be the role for you. As a Personalisation Operations Administrator you will play an important role in our busy fulfilment department within the personalisation team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting and supporting the personalisation team with a range of different administrative duties.
What we look for in our team:
- To add cultural and professional value to the team
- Be 100% yourself - we are genuine and love what we do
- Passion … without it, we would not be where we are today
- A true team player - we work hard and play hard together
- We don’t have time for lone wolves - we build everything together
- A true desire to deliver outstanding customer-focused solutions
What we need you to do:
- Provide effective personalisation studio support with a range of actions including assigning work through the internal system (AX), prioritising workload and liaising with personalisation team with workload distribution
- Collecting daily data figures and maintaining KPIs
- Builds and maintains a strong relationship with Senior Operator and Quality Control Inspector
- Responsible for setting minimum levels of stock and keeping stock topped up
- Take an interest in keeping in line with new ideas and system and technologies.
- Liaise with Production Manager with keeping H&S documents up to date.
- Ensures that own and team’s adherence to all Health and Safety legislation and guidelines is encouraged and enforced.
- Ability to oversee a small team
- Able to commit to working evening hours and occasional Sundays as required
- Experience of working to and within health, safety and welfare regulations
- Ability to organise own work to meet targets and achieve company deadlines
- Manufacturing background
- Some previous supervisory or team leader experience
- A hands-on team player with a flexible, positive and pro-active attitude to the tasks required
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Can organise own work and others to meet deadlines in an efficient timely manner
- High-level attention to detail
- Computer Literate to a good standard
- Ability to use Microsoft software to a high standard
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'