Ingeus Justice Services is committed to working with Service Users to transform their lives and create safer communities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our new Personal and Wellbeing Services which will be delivered to People on Probation and those who have received custodial sentences following release, as well as through-the-gate mentoring. This new service includes Emotional Wellbeing, Lifestyle and Associates, Family & Significant Others, and Social Inclusion services and will be delivered through a holistic joined up model, experienced as a single service with one front door and one key Advisor relationship by Service Users.
- Delivery of Mentor Programme for Service User referred to the Social Inclusion Service, both in custody and the community.
- Delivery of group / 1-2-1 interventions.
- Information, advice and sign posting.
- Supporting Service Users to complete applications for community resources (e.g. leisure / sports/ community activities.
- Main contact for often used community referral agencies.
- Wrap around ‘hand holding’ Service User support eg. attending appointments.
- Supporting access to complementary services.
- Delivering in a variety of venues including probation offices, prison visitor centres, Ingeus Offices, community venues and Service Users’ homes.
- Conduct an assessment with all referred Service Users to determine the appropriate level of support required to address their needs.
- Prepare and agree individual action plans with the Service User.
- Provide intensive support to all Service Users on a one-to-one basis and in group settings dependent on the needs identified by the assessment.
- Bespoke casework to meet individual needs.
- Deliver Intervention Modules (1-2-1 and Group) including advocacy with external statutory / VCS bodies/ wellbeing providers & complementary services.
- Refer Service Users to complementary agencies as required and liaise with those specialists in order to monitor progress made.
- Provide a supported handover of service users to accommodation, training and employment, mental health, substance misuse and other relevant services.
- Record contact and progress on CRC approved systems and report back to Responsible Officers and PW Advisors
- Develop effective relationships with all relevant agencies; be aware of referral routes and actively promote good partnerships and effective joint working.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional working relationships with all those working in the probation system
- Develop and maintain positive and professional working relationships with service users and undertake tasks with service users in line with the objectives of the PW Action Plan
- To contribute to the development and effectiveness of teams
- To contribute to the development and promotion of the agency and it’s services
- Contribute to/provide evidence for assessment, sentence/risk management plans and reviews.
- Experience of working successfully with challenging people, for example people who have complex needs, people who are reluctant to discuss their needs, and people who are angry and confused.
- A knowledge and understanding of providing support, advice and advocacy to vulnerable clients and the ability to communicate this knowledge in a variety of ways.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment and as a disability confident leader, we believe in changing lives for the better. We welcome applications from all parts of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or background.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'