Personal Wealth Advisor
Dawson Levy Resourcing are delighted to be recruiting for a Personal Wealth Advisor to work for one of the leading asset management companies in the UK. Working in a strategic partnership with one of the UK's largest banks, this role offers fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to further develop their career. Due to our clients reputation within the industry, you will have an existing client base to work with.
What does this role involve?
- You're there to ensure we meet the needs of our clients. So most of your time will be spent talking to existing and new customers
- You'll be meeting new and existing clients face to face and over the phone, conducting meetings and providing holistic financial advice to review and meet their immediate and ongoing financial needs
- You'll have a dedicated area to lead including a branded group of branches
- You'll handle and build a designated portfolio of ongoing client relationships and introductions from across the Group, identifying and addressing clients financial needs
- You'll own the client relationship so you'll be the liaison with all the right teams to ensure first class standards of service
- You'll be establishing links with introducers, both internal and external
- We offer a range of agile and flexible working patterns
A bit about you….
A new venture like this doesn't happen very often. We've built an opportunity to really differentiate our service from what is out there already. So the roles we're recruiting for need people who are excited by the difference they can make.
- You'll be CII Level 4 Diploma qualified or equivalent - our focus is on people with the drive and commitment to make a difference to our customers
- You have a background in financial advice even if this hasn't been in banking - we'd still love to hear from you
- You're comfortable working with multiple systems, taking care of complex cases and guiding customers in the wide range of products we offer
- You're not interested in treading water, you're motivated to ensure you give your customers the best service possible, and you're keen to identify and work with new clients
Your professionalism, integrity and high standards of business ethics go without saying so….
- It's second nature to you to ensure that the advice you give and the actions you take follow our internal framework as well as external regulatory and statutory requirements
- You know how to manage risk to ensure your client's best interests are met
- You're passionate about your own development and maintain your levels of professional standing and competence and you're genuinely committed to living our values, behaviours and meeting our Codes of Responsibility
Why should you apply?
- This is an employed role, so on top of your basic salary there's bonus and additional earning potential
- We have a full employee benefits package including medical insurance and pension
- You'll have your own client bank to build and maintain relationships throughout your career with us
- Your role is about growing your portfolio so if you're passionate about making sure new clients access the same support your existing clients get from us - then this role is for you
- You'd be working with one of the leading banks customer base - so there is a referral pool there for you, ensuring that customers work with the right people to meet their full financial needs
- You'll be able to give full holistic advice to your clients, across the full range of our products including IHT, pre and post retirement planning, investments, trust planning and protection
- You'll have access to award winning technology that combines back-office, business management, client management, wrap platform and investment solutions as an all-in-one intuitive web-based suite helping simplify operations and freeing up time to focus on clients. An integrated secure client portal also allows clients an on-line consolidated view of their wealth, bringing you the potential to efficiently service a greater range of clients than before.
We pride ourselves on the quality of the training and support you'll receive. We value your growth and happiness so, working in a small team you'll have support through coaching and development from both your line manager and a Development & Conduct Manager. Add to this that our expert admin teams are there to give you additional support with technical aspects, and you end up with a collaborative and inclusive culture.
More than this, our ethos is to provide equal opportunities to all, and to ensure we represent the communities we serve.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'