R.A.W Recruitment Solutions are working with an industry leading business based in Stoke - on -Trent to recruit for a Personal Travel Advisor.
This role is offered on a permanent basis and our client can offer immediate interviews and start dates.
The successful candidate will be working with an experienced team under a industry leading name, and the ideal applicant will be or have;
- Passion for the travel industry.
- Drive for sales targets and selling.
- Proven successful history in sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of English - second and third languages would be of an advantage but not necessary.
- Relationship building skills- the ability to converse all day long!
- Professional and enthusiastic telephone manner.
- Computer literate.
- High attention to detail.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
- Freedom to travel as needed- yes the opportunity to Travel!!!
So what does the role involve?
On an average day the successful Personal Travel Advisor will be kept busy with;
- Responding to holiday enquires by telephone and email.
- Harvesting client requirements to provide excellent advise.
- Keeping all opportunities alive - by following up all enquires.
- Closing sales.
- Ensuring all the information and extras are correct (think flights, hotels, transfers, special extras etc.)
- Representing the company in a professional but personable manner at all times!
- Making the clients wishes come true - special requests / surprises etc.
Are you sold? Are your bags packed? If so then please apply today!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job