Personal Trainer - Self Employed
As a Personal Trainer at Xercise4Less your first month’s rent is free, there is no expectation for you to deliver group exercise classes and you have the freedom to brand yourself and set your own pricing structure!
Not only this, we also offer an industry leading sliding scale rental scheme to support you whilst you build your Personal Trainer business.
What’s in it for you?
- Free rent – 1st month
- Zero service hours
- Brand yourself and control your own pricing structure
- Industry leading sliding scale rental scheme
- No requirement to teach any group exercise classes
- Instant access to thousands of our members – typically 6,000 members per club
- Free nutrition course
- In house social media platform to help market your business
- A large range of fitness equipment at each site
- CIMSPA membership
- Access to CIMSPA accredited E-Learning
- In club marketing support
At Xercise4less we prioritise our Member Experience by putting our people first. This is one of our key values, so expect to find a beginner and female friendly environment, fully staffed clubs and real sense of community spirit!
The sizes of our clubs are designed to make members feel at ease even through the busiest times, allowing them to stick to their exercise plan and not have to wait for any equipment. With various sites offering a full boxing ring, combat and TRX facilities, and with over 400 pieces of equipment at all our clubs, we offer the best all round member experience in the industry compared to other budget operators.
If you possess a Level 3 Personal Training Qualification and think you have what it takes to grow your own business with a highly successful brand, then we want to hear from you!
Apply now to find out more and meet one of the team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'