I am recruiting for a Personal Trainer/ Fitness Instructor to work in Marlow on a permanent basis. This role is for a part time instructor to work with the opportunity to gain additional hours as a personal trainer building their own client base.
They are looking for someone who can deliver an excellent level of service to their members.
For this role, you will need to be REPS level 3 registered. You will be required to deliver outstanding service to members. Main duties:
- Carrying out fitness assessments, consultations and inductions with new clients.
- Showing clients how to use exercise machines and free weights.
- Supervising clients to make sure that they are exercising safely and effectively.
- Ensure the gym is kept clean and tidy
- Ensure health & safety procedures are being followed
Within this role you can work additional hours as a personal trainer on an uncapped basis.
You will need to be punctual and reliable.
We are looking for someone who can work on a part time basis to include mornings, evenings and weekends.
If you are passionate about fitness and enjoy sharing your knowledge to assist people to achieve their health & fitness goals please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job