An exciting opportunity for the role of Personal Trainer within one of the UKs leading leisure management company in the Chichester area.
This operator specialises in the development and management of over 100 leisure and cultural facilities across the UK in partnership with 36 local authorities. As a self-employed Personal Trainer you will be a key member of a team delivering a first-class service to their members and working within a supportive and positive environment where they will help you to develop a successful business.
Qualifications: You need to be REPs Level 3, with a relevant PT qualification.
As a self-employed Personal Trainer. You will benefit from:
* Unlimited earning potential
* Low rental charges and introductory rates
* Single site and multi-site opportunities
* Modern and well-equipped facilities
* A high member to trainer ratio
* Business and marketing support
* Complimentary membership for you and a partner
* Access to CPD courses and training (where available)
* Discounts on a range of training courses and PT related products and services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job