Female Personal Trainers
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
We are delighted to be working with our client in Abu Dhabi, showcasing their company and these amazing opportunities which are open to you.
We are seeking qualified female Personal Trainers to work with their exclusive clients throughout Abu Dhabi as a mobile Trainer.
Covering One to one Personal Training, Diet Planning and Nutrition coaching, Personal Training App, and Bootcamps the company aim to provide the highest level of training with a vision to help clients achieve their fitness goals and become the healthiest they can be.
- Level 3 Personal Training qualified
- Valid Driver's License
- Must have at least 2 contactable references
Role + Expectations:
- Conduct private 1-1 personal training sessions for their client base
- The company attracts wealthy families and almost exclusively trains Emirati clients. These are high net worth individuals with nearly all having access to a small home built gym within their homes or like to train in a gym environment.
- This role involves driving to the client and training them in the comfort of their own home or a local gym close to them.
- 70% of your client base is targeted to train 3 x or more a week
- The company will be providing your clients, for referral clients you will receive a bonus and higher rate for signing those clients up.
- Create blog posts for the company website and social media, and become the authority figure in Abu Dhabi and in the company on a subject that you are most passionate about.
- Coach the other trainers about your specialist subject and learn from others about theirs
- Become a brand ambassador for the company through social media and the events they run
- Run group Bootcamps (indoors) in the style that the company has created for the market
- Continued education for personal growth and fitness skills/courses
What the company will provide you with:
- REPS Membership
- 8 CPD points per year through courses that interest you paid for by the company
- 50-100% discount off further courses that you decide to do, after approval from the Fitness Manager.
- Personal development plan - To ensue you are the best trainer in the UAE and the best person you can be, always trying to learn and better yourself.
- Hefty bonuses for hitting and achieving targets
- Bi-annual flight home
- 30 days paid holiday. Unlimited unpaid holiday (no more than 10 consecutive days at a time).
- 2 weeks Hotel living when you arrive while you secure your own accommodation
TAX FREE Package on Offer:
- Monthly Basic Salary: 5000AED (Approx.: £1000)
- Sessions paid per hour after 15 session Quota*
- Each training session completed 245-280AED (Approx. £48-55) per session
- Target of 80 sessions per month. (Trainers can average 100 sessions per month)
- Bonus scheme at level 1 @ 100 and level 2 @ 120 sessions
- Bonus and higher rate for signing referrals up
- Long term bonus scheme
- Your average payslip at the end of the month could be16,000AED (£3141.01) TAX FREE
- Annual earning potential £58,000 PLUS approx. TAX FREE
Average cost of living in Abu Dhabi: (Approx. Figures Below)
Rent: 3500AED for a one bedroom apartment, 3000AED for a shared apartment of higher quality, 7000AED for a top end one bedroom apartment/hotel apartment.
- Car Rental: (we highly recommend that you have a rental for your first year as you learn the city) 1000AED- Toyota Yaris | 1600AED Hyundai Accent | 2100AED VW Golf. **
- Mobile Phone: 200AED
- Food Shopping: 300AED per week
- Fuel for your car: 200AED per week
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
- Personal Training
- Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructors